WhatsApp Beta APK is the latest alternative version of original WhatsApp which comes with all the extra features for free. It has the simplest yet most amazing user interface by which anyone with an Android and a stable internet connection can use this app to communicate with people.
The latest WhatsApp beta application offers several customizable and real-time messaging features.
Using this they can talk as well as chat with their family members and friends through audio and video calls. Also, it is a privacy-oriented instant messaging application, which is why they can use it without worrying about their security.
Features of WhatsApp Beta App
- This application lets users securely send messages to their friends and family members without letting outsiders know about their conversations, even the app itself.
- Users can not only chat with individuals but they can also chat in multiple groups
- It allows users to add up to 8 people in a high quality video call or voice call
- WhatsApp beta latest version allows you to share your location with your friends, close ones or even group chats and stop sharing whenever you want.
- Users are also allowed to record and send voice messages when there is an emergency and they do not have enough time to type the message
- Users can send files and documents in various formats including photos, videos, recordings, PDF, MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- The app allows users to share text, photos, videos and GIFs as their status similar to other social media stories which will disappear after 24 hours.
- It also allows users to add contacts, custom wallpapers, custom notification tones, landscape mode, message timestamps, email chat history, transfer messages, and media to multiple contacts.
How To Use WhatsApp Beta App
- Firstly, you have to download WhatsApp Beta APK from this website by clicking on the download button and then install it on your Android device.
- Once the download and installation have been completed, click on the app icon from your device’s home screen to open it.
- After opening the application, you have to click on the Agree and Continue button to go to the next page where you have to enter your contact number to verify your number and click on the Next button.
- Next, you have to set your profile name and profile picture and you are completely ready to go.
- Now, you are on the home page of it where you will get different options including Chats, Status, Calls, Search Icon, and a Three-dot icon.
- From the Chats option, you will get your contacts and you can chat with them by clicking on the specific contacts.
- To see the status of your friends, click on the Status option and if you want to share anything as status, click on the Pen or Camera icon and write anything or upload any picture you want.
- Click on the Calls option to see your call logs. You can call any contact from here as well. You can create a call link from here as well.
- By clicking on the Search icon, you can search for any contact, document, picture, or media contact by entering the keyword.
- There is a Three-dot icon at the top right corner of the home page from where you will get other features that include Account, Chats, Notifications, Storage and Data, App Language, Help, and Invite a Friend.
- You can see the privacy and security settings and change the number from the Account option.
- To customize the chat theme, wallpaper, and chat history, click on the Chats option.
- You can change the language of the app as per your mother tongue or preferable language by clicking on the App Language option.
- From the Notifications option, you can customize your notification settings.
WhatsApp Beta APK is one of the most popular and widely used instant messaging apps that can be used as many times as you want without any kind of cost. This application provides an end-to-end encrypted backup feature that lets you store all the sent and received messages on Android.
It is the best-suited instant messaging app for Android users.