QuickTiles APK is an Android quick-setting tiles app that will allow its users to add custom tiles in the quick-setting menu of this app. By using this app, users don’t need to find the setting tiles on their device rather they just have to open the app and all the tiles will be in front of them.
In addition, the latest QuickTiles app has a very easy-to-use interface by which anyone can use it very smoothly on the very first try. It is an open-source app that will allow you to customize source code. And it is a completely free where you don’t have to worry about any type of advertisement as well.
Features of QuickTiles Application
QuickTiles latest version includes all the features you need to operate your Android device by setting the tiles. With the help of this app, you don’t need to change the settings of your Android device manually. You will get all the tiles under one roof. The features are given below,
- It contains different sections and those sections contain all the features
- It will help users to control the media on their devices very easily
- Under the media control section, you can have all the options related to controlling the media including play/pause, next, previous, media volume, and volume panel
- Users can take photos, record videos as well as take screenshots with this app by activating the options from the open apps section
- The open app section also includes many other options such as a new alarm/time/event, make calls, open calculator, open file manager, and custom apps. You can serialize apps as per your choice through the custom apps option
- There is an open settings section that is full of a range of multiple options. Those options are search settings, languages, personal dictionary, privacy, display, home app, notification history, open VPN, data usage, screencast, connected devices, and about phone
- It has a system utilities section where you will find options including screen timeout, keep screen on, switch volume modes, switch between loud and silence, adjust brightness, adaptive brightness
- It also has other options such as grayscale, force rotation, fix rotation, split screen, vibrate on cells, power menu, battery level, and heads-up
- You will get the counter option in the miscellaneous section
- In the development section, you will get all the features related to the development of Android that are USB debugging, wireless USB debugging, demo mode, developer options, animator duration scale, disable all animations, and always finish activities
- It also has credits and open source libraries options under the credits section
How To Use QuickTiles App
It is very easy to use on your Android device which needs a few simple steps to be followed.
The steps are given below:
- Before downloading and installing the app, enable the allow installation from the unknown source option from your device’s settings menu.
- Go back to this website again and click on the download button to download QuickTiles APK and install the app on Android device.
- Now, open the app and it will directly initiate you to the home page of the app where you will find all the sections that contain the tiles.
- To activate any of the tiles, tap on the turn-on button which is on the right side of each of the options.
- This will activate the feature on your Android devices.
- If you want to know about the credits of this app, scroll down at the button on that page and click on the credits option.
- To know about the open source libraries, click on the open source libraries option and you can see all the options.
QuickTiles APK is one of the most popular Android apps that is widely used around the entire world for setting tiles quickly with just a few taps. It makes life easier for users with its high-quality features. It doesn’t require any kind of personal information of its users for log-in or sign-up purposes.
And so, there is no need to worry about security and privacy.
Overall, all Android users should use this app to get a better experience.