MyFitnessPal APK is an app along with a website also that is created based on health and fitness to assist users in managing exercise program. It is a food tracker that will help users to track the calories they have consumed regularly and also, the progress of their nutrition, water, fitness, and weight loss goals.
This all-in-one app not only tracks food that you eat regularly but also helps you to monitor your food habits and change them to make smarter food choices. The latest MyFitnessPal application is one of the best food trackers and health apps that is widely known for its ability to help control calorie intake.
MyFitnessPal app provides numerous amounts of exclusive features that make it the most popular food tracker app around the world. Users will have the opportunity to have a nutrition coach and meal planner and at the same time intermittent fasting tracker or a food diary that will be with them all the time.
Features of MyFitnessPal App
- The app provides you with a professional dietitian, personal trainer, and nutrition coach at your service anytime anywhere and you will be able to personalize your goals according to the guidance of the dietitian
- Users can track their nutrition by logging their food from the large database given inside the app
- Users have the authority to customize their fitness goals, for example, weight loss, weight gain, weight maintenance, nutrition, etc
- You can increase or decrease your fasting time as per your preferred time and maintain a diary to check the progress
- Provides a wide range of easy-to-use and fast food trackers tools
- Users can compare their records over time by checking and monitoring the report that is automatically generated by the app as they have input their information daily in the app
- Users can connect with people throughout the world who are using the app
- You won’t be disturbed by any kind of advertisement while you are checking your progress or counting calories as the app is completely ad-free
- MyFitnessPal latest version will direct you to eat your meals by keeping in mind your fitness goals and adjusting your day’s calorie goal automatically
- You can customize the dashboard also so that you can work according to the priority level to reach the goal in a faster and easier way. In this case, you can complete specific tasks that are more important to you
- Moreover, you are allowed to customize carbs, protein, and fat goals to track your macros by gram and percentage. In addition to that, there is also scope to customize calories and macronutrient goals for any day of the week whenever you want
- Users can export their meal level nutrition details, progress history, as well as exercise history
- Furthermore, you have access to the recipe section where you can log and bookmark your favorite recipes to reach your desired fitness goal
You will get this app for completely free on this website with all the premium and updated features. There is no need of paying at all for this app. Just click on the download button that will be given on the app page of this website and it will be downloaded to your Android device.
How MyFitnessPal App Is Used
As you fulfill all the processes to download and install the app, you are now ready to use the app on your Android device to be a part of a fitness journey with it. Some easy and simple steps should be followed to use this app. The steps are given below,
- At the very first, you have to open the app.
- Then you have to create a MyFitnessPal APK profile to continue getting all the features of the app. You will find two options on the screen of the app page. Either you can create a profile by using Facebook account or email address. It’s entirely up to you. If you use your Facebook account, it will automatically sync to Facebook account. On the other hand, if you don’t want to sync to the app, you can use the email address to create a profile.
- When you create the profile, you will be asked to give some detailed information about yourself that is about your starting body statistics. You have to provide your name, fitness goal, date of birth, sex, height, weight, activity level, how quickly you want to lose weight, etc. You have completed creating your profile by giving all this information. Since you have completed creating your profile, you can also edit and change the information by clicking on the hamburger icon given at the top left corner of the app page.
- Now, you have to enter Calorie and Macro goals into the app. To set up the goals, first, click the Hamburger Icon > Goals > Nutrition Goals > Calorie, carbs, protein, and fat goals > Tick Icon.
The leading food-tracking and fitness app is MyFitnessPal APK. For anyone who wants to achieve nutrition and fitness goals, it is the most suited app for him. It not only assists you to track your food habits but also helps you follow food habits and complete exercise and fitness programs.