ES File Explorer app is an excellent file manager designed for Android devices. It allows you to browse device files from the computer. All wonderful basics file manager features are included. It is lightweight and very smooth for Android users.
It’s most interesting matter is that it can slide toolbar from left to right of the app which includes 5 matter mentioning below:
- The favorite section is the built-in app for browsing Google services, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Local section permits explore SD card storage and modify and organize your folders and files quickly and smoothly.
- The library section is another wonderful feature that supports surfing and performs activities like images, movies, documents, music, and app stored on your devices.
- In this ES File Explorer application, the network section helps you to connect the Android device to the computer wirelessly.
- Tools section is useful utilities are – download manager, music player, SD card Analyst, and recycle bin
Useful Features of ES File Explorer app,
- Very easy setup
- Shortcut for quick access i.e. bookmarks, tools, and network-related tools
- Copy, cut, and paste multiple times
- Batch rename file and folders
- Search local files based on keywords and categories
- Root explorer to change folders properties
- Going to change the view and sorting files and folders – large icon, medium icons, and small icons
- Open and generate zip files
- Connect USB drive on your Android phone
- Doing Chromecast
- Edit host file on your phone
- Create encrypted folders and file by protective password
- Uninstall multiple apps and tools at the same time
- Take control of your Android files and folders
- Save the file in different cloud services
- Dispatch different file and folders from one Android to another
In a nutshell, the ES File Explorer app is a great tool and program which is very effective forAndroid users to manage their files and folders.